Thursday, April 15, 2021

Star Wars Episode 1 set

There are several Star Wars chess sets on the market, and I already have one of these in the collection. Another one I was keen to add is an Episode 1 set. Now this set is listed on eBay quite regularly, but there often is one problem: one or more of the light sabres are often broken or missing. As I didn't want an incomplete set like that, it was a matter of just biding my time .....

And good things come to those who wait!

All light sabres present, and none broken!


The board is the usual cardboard fold-up board, and like in the other Star Wars set I have, a8/h1 are black.


On the dark side, we see Darth Sidious, Darth Maul, Nute Gunray, Rune Haako, and Destroyer and Battle Droids.


And on the light side, we have Qui-Gon Jinn, Queen Amidala, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Anakin Skywalker, Jar Jar Binks and R2-D2.


And here's the proof, if you still need it, that all light sabres are present and accounted for!



No comments:

Post a Comment